Red Recruitment is a professional services recruitment firm located in the heart of downtown Calgary. Providing a growing number of Calgary’s leading employers with recruitment support in Accounting and Finance, we were recognized in 2016 as one of the fastest growing private companies in Alberta. Our firm is fast-tracking the need to add two graduate recruiters to support our candidate experience as a result of sustained growth during the last 12 months.
The position would suit a confident individual looking to work in a fast-paced environment that rewards hard work. You will join a close-knit recruitment team that is dedicated to securing the best Accounting & Finance talent for our top-tier clients. You will work to build a network of top candidates, initiating and managing relationships with candidates to help them identify and pursue the right position.
The recruitment industry is competitive, and those who enjoy success often employ a sense of urgency without compromising quality. As a member of the team, responsibilities include:
- Sourcing of candidates through networking, in-house database and external job boards
- Management of internal candidate database
- Posting job descriptions to internal and external websites
- Setting up client and candidate interviews
- Candidate and client administration, including candidate references, background and credit checks
- Negotiate candidate offers, including salaries, benefits and contract rates
- Manage contract employees through weekly follow-ups, lunches, and general networking events
- Develop, manage and expand existing candidate relationships
Qualifications, Experience & Characteristics
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a customer facing environment (sales, customer service, retail, hospitality)
- Bachelor's degree or diploma from a post-secondary institution ideally in a commerce or finance/accounting discipline
- Proven ability to grasp complex business problems and drive a solution
- Interest in working in a competitive, fun, fast-paced, sales-driven organization and industry
- An engaging personality with a results-driven track record
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competent and confident relationship builder with a passion for people
- An entrepreneurial attitude, driven by success
- Accountable team player who seeks out opportunity to take ownership of a project
The opportunity to join a fast-growing and well-respected recruitment firm offers training, career progression, benefits, and a wide range of financial incentives and rewards including base salary and commission.