13 Apr 2018
Intermediate Wireless Infrastructure Analyst
$$ Negotiable Published: April 12, 2018
The Network Analyst’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitors, troubleshoots and maintains network (LAN, WAN, wireless and VoIP) multiplexers, hubs and routers, and uses remote monitoring tools.
- Install new workstations and other devices, adding and removing individuals from the list of authorized users, archiving files, overseeing password protection and other security measures, monitoring usage of shared resources, and handling malfunctioning equipment.
- Selects, develops, integrates and implements network management applications for Internet components.
- Participation and contribution to the overall strategy, design and documentation of networks
- Implement Local Area Networks, including development of configurations based upon overall strategy and design document.
- Implement Wide Area Networks, including development of configurations based upon overall strategy and design document.
- Implement Wireless Local Area Networks (WLAN), including development of configurations based upon overall strategy and design document.
- Provide assistance to other business areas as required to accomplish business goals reliant on network support.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving for network and application issues.
- Configure and assist with implementation of network hardware, including routers, switches, VoIP equipment, WLAN equipment, security appliances, etc.
- 3-5+ year’s experience in design, implementation, and troubleshooting networks – involving many nodes of various types (e.g., routers, firewalls, switches, etc).
- 3-5 years of experience with Cisco
- Experience with Meraki
- Experience with HP/Aruba
- Experience with Site Surveys
- CCIE or CCNP preferred
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple concurrent objectives or activities, and effectively make decisions to prioritize tasks and allocate time given evolving business priorities
- Ability to work in a multi-office environment and willingness to travel to other offices as required