Our client is a diversified international energy services company with an experienced management team and a history of success. Emerging from the downturn and with a focus on continued diversification, the Corporate Controller will oversee a team of 10 responsible for External Financial Reporting, Corporate Accounting and Internal Controls.
The opportunity will initially start on contract, but is expected to transition into a permanent role following the completion of the upcoming quarterly results.
Reporting to the CFO, the successful candidate will possess strong financial reporting experience, excellent communication skills, including proven ability to lead and coordinate a team, strong attention to detail, be deadline driven and take pride in delivering high quality results.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A Designated Accountant with 7+ years of post-designation experience
- Significant experience in external public financial reporting (IFRS), including MD&A.
- Must have strong interpersonal, team and communication skills and ability to work with all levels within the organization
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Must posses a drive for continuous improvement