Senior Network Security Analyst
This position is responsible for completing day-to-day management and operations of assigned security solutions and platforms to help detect security vulnerabilities and events which pose risk to the enterprise; performing platform lifecycle management activities (patching, upgrades, policy configuration, etc) for assigned platforms and/or tools; continuously assessing existing processes and procedures for improvement opportunities. This role is also responsible for recommending and executing proactive security tool configuration updates to strengthen the organization
Required Job Qualifications:
- 5+ years of combined IT and security work experience with a broad exposure to infrastructure/network and multi-platform environments. Requires knowledge of security issues, techniques, and implications across all existing computer platforms.
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Problem solving / analytical skills, tools, and techniques.
- Results-oriented, continuous improvement mindset
- Organization and multi-tasking skills; ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to operate effectively under high pressure situations and/or against deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and make trade-off decisions.
- Understanding of information security frameworks, incident management/response, security operations, and application security best practices
- Ability to support Incident Response (gathering evidence from logs, etc.)
- Experience with security team operations in complex technical environments
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and processes
- Knowledge of emerging technologies
- Experience with system and technology integration for various security technologies
- IT standards, procedures, and policies (e.g., HIPAA)
- Certificate & Key Mgmt.
- Configuration Mgmt.
- TVM Scanning
- Patch Mgmt.
- Wireless Security
- SSO and IdM tooling and functionality
- Security event monitoring systems
- Network-based and host-based intrusion detection systems
- Firewall technologies
- Malware detection
- Enterprise-level antivirus solutions/systems and encryptions standards
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Strong Experience in firewall engineering and administration (Palo Alto, Cisco, AWS Firewall)
- Experience in F5 Load Balancers and Cisco ACE Load Balancers
- Experience in Tufin for firewall management
- Experience in VPN management