Senior Recruiter, IT
Red Recruitment (“Red”) is a boutique professional services recruitment firm located in the heart of downtown Calgary. Red was founded in 2011, specializing in the placement of Finance and Accounting professionals and was recognized in 2016 as one of the fastest growing private companies in Alberta.
Under the leadership of one of Calgary’s top IT Recruitment Professionals we recently launched an Information Technology (IT) division. Our IT division has gained significant traction in the market during a very short time and we are proud to already be working with some of Calgary’s top employers.
Although we specialize in recruitment, what we really care about is people, and as we strive to further establish our firm as the leader in the boutique professional recruitment space, one of our most important key strategic hires in the Calgary market is a Senior IT Recruiter. Charged with leading the management and development of the candidate treatment, this position works closely with the Managing Director to establish best practices and lay the foundation for anticipated future growth.
The position is expected to offer a voice at the decision-making table within the IT Division, including strategy and execution of business planning.
- Managing the internal candidate database, recording key interactions and information
- Sourcing both active and passive candidates through networking and internet-based sourcing
- Scheduling interviews, compiling job descriptions, posting to internal and external websites
- Building a strong inventory of qualified candidates to meet the needs of key clients within a variety of IT disciplines
- Measuring and evaluating skills, experiences, and personalities of candidates
Qualifications & Experience
- A proven track record of IT recruiting experience
- Understanding/knowledge of the IT industry
- A passion for people and an entrepreneurial attitude
- Degree or diploma in Business/Communication/HR
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word is essential